SAVE THE DATE TO COME HOME TO CAMP NEJEDA...
Mark your calendars for Camp Nejeda's Annual Walkathon and Family Fun Day on Sunday, September 30, 2018! With your help, we know we can reach our fundraising goal of $115,000.
Walkathon guests will enjoy a picnic lunch, access to the zipline, archery course, boating on the lake, bounce house, arts & crafts, games and more. Relax, have fun and enjoy spending time with your Camp Nejeda family!
funds raised at the walkathon Help make camp nejeda possible!
Off-sets nearly 50% of the cost of camp for ALL campers
Provides over $100,000 annually in camperships for families with the greatest financial need to ensure that no child is turned away because of an inability to pay
- Supports programming needs, update aging equipment, pay our awesome counseling staff who work tirelessly all summer to make our programs the amazing and empowering experience it is!
2018 Walkathon registration IS now OPEN!
- Walk Participant (pay now) $30/per person ($5 for kids age 10 years and under)
- Walk Participant (pay later) Fundraise your registration fee (enter your credit card info - your card will be charged only if you do not raise a minimum of $30/pp)
- Virtual Walk Participant - Walk in spirit! Support camp from afar and pay no registration fee.
- Volunteer - Call the camp office to volunteer at the event and receive a credit to the Camp Nejeda Store!
Walkathon Event Schedule:
Registration 9:30 - 11:30 AM
Walk Annoucements 11:45 AM - 12:15 PM
Group Walk along Todd's Trail 12:15 - 12:45 PM
BBQ Lunch & Family Fun Day event 12:45 - 4:00 PM
Did you know that when you make a donation to Camp Nejeda, 83% of your donation goes to program expenses? You can feel confident your donation, no matter the size, will make an immediate impact for our campers and their families!
CAMP NEJEDA WALKATHON KICK OFF CAMP OUT & BONFIRE EVENT
Camp Nejeda is continuing the tradition of hosting our Walkathon Kickoff Camp Out and Bonfire event on the eve of the Walkathon. Last year Camp Nejeda hosted nearly 100 overnight guests for a special evening including ziplining, a bounce house, games, dinner and a bonfire with songs, skits, and s'mores! Overnight guests have the special privilege of waking up at camp on Sunday morning to breakfast and a leisurely morning as their camp friends arrive for the big day! Space is limited! Click here to learn more about this special invitation-only event.
A very special thanks to our 2017 Walkathon SPONSORS and SUPPORTERS who helped raise almost $100,000 in support of Camp Nejeda's programs for children and teens with type 1 diabetes!