Survive & Thrive Boot Camp
Friday, May 20 - Sunday, May 22, 2016
This special weekend is open to
Camp Nejeda Alumni and all adults with type 1 diabetes.
Survive and Thrive Bootcamp Weekend retreat is a uniquely specialized program of education, empowerment and fun for adults with type 1 diabetes.
Bootcamp speakers include:
Bootcamp session topics include:
- Diabetes Technology update
- Diabetes Burnout and the Social and Emotional aspects of living with type 1 diabetes
- Diabetes, Exercise and Weight Loss: Eliminating the Barriers
- Cooking Together the Fun, Low-Carb, Paleo Way - Nutrition and Diet for adults with type 1 diabetes
- Breakout sessions facilitated on various topics facilitated by Survive and Thrive Bootcamp speakers
Join the Survive and Thrive Bootcamp 2016 event on facebook for up-to-date announcements and meet other bootcamp participants
Survive and Thrive Bootcamp 2015 was sponsored in part by the generousity of the following: